Pop Productions is an events studio that thoughtfully crafts experiences to connect brands with communities. We design and produce experiential events and campaigns to spark delight and inspire connections. We produce a mix of our own events and client events. HQ in SF with regular events in LA, NY and beyond.
Pop Productions is seeking a Partnership Manager with experience and enthusiasm to join the team to develop sponsors, media partners and new business. The applicant should have great communication skills, be professional, creative & scrappy. This role is for someone who is a self starter and likes wearing multiple hats. The Partnership Manager will oversee a mix of sponsorships and media partnership of existing events as well as creating leads for business development for new Pop Productions event clients.
Scope of work includes:
- Research and identify prospective sponsors and media partners who are a strong fit for the events. Manage all outreach and follow up via email, phone, and in-person meetings.
- Develop and write creative proposals for sponsor activations, including event and experiential marketing, social activations, and other programs to meet sponsors’ goals.
- Act as account manager and serve as point of contact for sponsor, ensuring all terms of agreements are met.
- Assist with event marketing including media partners, press outreach and identifying marketing opportunities.
- New business development for new Pop Productions event clients.
- On-site event support.
Starting as a part time role with interest of growing with the company. Monthly retainer plus commission of sales. Rate to be discussed based on experience. Contractor to pay all applicable employment taxes and fees.
Ideally SF based. If not SF, then LA or NY. Mostly remote with check-in calls and meetings if SF.
To apply please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.